“Two-Gun Crowley,” and “Father forgets,” takes each of us back to the powerful stories written by Dale Carnegie in “How to Win Friends and Influence People” that have impacted the lives of thousands of people in Metro Detroit. These short stories magnify the power of Dale Carnegie’s principles.
Your stories of applying the principles could have a similar impact on others in Metro Detroit, if you had an opportunity to share them. Well, that opportunity is here! And you could even win a prize! Send us your story of how you’ve applied, and had positive results, with any of Dale Carnegie’s principles from “How to Win Friends and Influence People” or “How to Stop Worrying and Start Living.”
What do I send?
- short-typed story.
- Submit as many stories as you’d like.
What’s the prize?
- Approximately $3,000 worth of live online training. Your choice one of four packages – click here for more information!
When is the deadline?
- 11:59pm Sunday, October 25th
- Must live in one of these 6 counties (Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Washtenaw, Wayne)
- No cash value
- By submitting your story, you are giving Dale Carnegie Detroit permission to share your story.
Questions? Email email@example.com