Please know that our local Dale Carnegie team members are taking proactive steps to protect our customers and our team members from the COVID-19 virus. Below this paragraph you will see our internal notification that all our local Dale Carnegie team members are following. We are committed to our class members, graduate assistants, and instructors well-being!
To that end, Will Enterprises is suspending all public in person programs in Southeast Michigan until further notice. We will continue to update you as the situation changes about when in person classes can be resumed safely. Corporate, In House programs will be evaluated on a case by case basis. We do not currently have a targeted date to resume classes and will update as soon as new information becomes available.
We will work with you to schedule a make-up session(s) within the coming 12 months when it is safe to do so. Let us all be intentional in our well-being.
Information on Coronavirus
First and foremost, we at Dale Carnegie offered by Will Enterprises Inc., are always focused on the well-being of people, helping them to be confident, and helping them manage worry, stress, and anxiety so that they may stay intentional. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting people, communities and businesses and we are all hopeful a solution will be found soon that will stop the spread of this disease.
Following the steps outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding COVID-19, a respiratory illness caused by a new virus, we can help slow any potential spread of this disease and others to help ensure safe and healthy environments for our customers and team members. Though we are learning more about it every day, there is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19. At this point, the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes it.
Stopping the spread of the virus through everyday practices is the best way to keep people healthy. More information on COVID-19 is available here.
It is our responsibility to prepare for possible community transmission of COVID-19, and we are taking steps to do so.
Steps being followed by Dale Carnegie Training offered by Will Enterprises Inc..:
- Actively encouraging employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness to stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever, signs of fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines.
- All company sponsored travel outside of Michigan has been suspended.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Hand Sanitizer located in all workplaces and all classrooms for active use.
- Facial tissue located in all workplaces and all classrooms.
- Handshaking/Physical contact activities have been removed from the lessons until further notice.
- Customers who are unable to attend a session due to illness will be given the opportunity to attend a session at a later date/location once they are deemed well. Our team is on call and ready to help with scheduling new dates as needed.
- Monitoring absenteeism and following up with all absent participants prior to their return to the classroom.
- Review CDC’s guidance and share their resources
Preventative Measures everyone should take:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. (or an elbow or shoulder if no tissue is available).
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
From a business standpoint:
As the only ISO 9001 certified soft skilled training company in the world and the global leader of Live-On-Line training we are uniquely positioned to support customers with engaging human development training whether in-person or Live-On-Line. Our Live-On-Line training is highly interactive, real-time, with coaching, and highly skilled facilitators who bring the concepts to life and provide instantaneous knowledge transfer for application by the participants.
As Dale Carnegie, we teach confidence, courage, resilience and agility. Especially during times where there is uncertainty, we have a tremendous opportunity and responsibility to model these traits and to help others embrace them as well. Let’s work together to do that!
Will Enterprises Inc.
Dale Carnegie of Southeast MI