Leadership and management can always use advice and developmental information that help their businesses here in Michigan. As 2013 comes to an end, and the exciting unknown of 2014 in the horizon. Dale Carnegie Training in Southeastern Michigan offers a wide variety of course, seminars, events, and online training that make teams and companies more efficient and effective. The key ingredient to success across Metro Detroit and vicinity is continuous learning.
What many organizations might not be aware of is the fact that Dale Carnegie Training offers Training Guidebooks right on our website that serve as conduits for opportunity. These useful road maps to thought and leadership make for great reading and in turn provide avenues for process improvement you simply cannot get anywhere else. In today’s challenging economy, it makes sense to be a step ahead of the competition.
Here are some of the offerings that can be found on our Dale Carnegie of Southeastern Michigan Guidebooks landing page:
- Secrets of Success: Dale Carnegie’s key principles offer key ingredients to success
- Presentation Effectiveness: Speaking effectively is critical for growth and employee engagement in any situation
- Sales Effectiveness: Resolving objections and building long-term relationships increase sales
- Outstanding Customer Service: World class service begins with a quality organization and involved employees
- Interviewing: Land the ideal position using these job interview tips
- Conflict Resolution: Interpersonal conflicts happen in every workplace. Managing attitude and behavior help minimize these situations
- Leadership Coaching: Motivating individuals to excellence increases team and organizational performance
- ASTD Study on Achieving Successful Engagement: Bring out the best in people and solutions can be the foundation to success
- ASTD Study on Employee Engagement: Learning truly affects employee engagement levels across all departments and divisions; growth is key to culture and climate health
These nine leadership guidebooks, are always offered for free with a simple download; these powerful guides to success gives leaders and employees the opportunity and process to build employees into individual success stories.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Michigan, providers of professional development and management development courses and information in Michigan. We would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter @MICarnegie.
Photo: mImagerymajestics, freedigitalphotos.net