Leadership has to go through continuous change to be successful in today’s organizations; as we know today, Dale Carnegie Training has always been one derived from common sense and relationship-building. The Nine Principles from Dale Carnegie’s Golden Book are at the heart of our courses and seminars and they offer the straight insight needed for personal and professional prosperity.
It is a simple formula for today’s busy and challenged business leadership. Here are the 9 Carnegie Principles:
- Don’t criticize, condemn, or complain
- Give honest and sincere appreciation
- Arouse in the other person an eager want
- Become genuinely interested in other people
- Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language
- Be a good listener and encourage others to talk about them selves
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interests
- Make the other person feel important and do it sincerely
We know your time is valuable and Dale Carnegie of Michigan has packed business leadership into three action packed days over a three week period. Managing people in a competitive workplace through the above principles is essential. When you add communication, risk, and problem solving you have the formula needed to close 2012 on a high note.
Put Strictly Business: The Dale Carnegie Immersion Seminar into your appointment calendar for Day One, Wednesday October 24th. Classes are located at 41650 Gardenbrook, Suite 170, in Novi. Give us a call at 248 380 7000 and register you and a colleague today. Click here and take the minute to sign up.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Michigan, providers of professional development and management development courses and information in Michigan. We would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter @MICarnegie.